This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Duy Tan University
“We Do Everything for Student Rights and Future Careers”
Lê Công Cơ
Da Nang, Vietnam
Duy Tân University (Trường Đại học Duy Tân) is a private university in Da Nang, Vietnam. The name derives from the Modernisation Movement, or phong trào Duy Tân, of 1906-1908.
5 International relations
6 Academic achievements
10 External links
As the first and largest private university in Central Vietnam, DTU was established on 11 November 1994, under Decision No 666/TTg, signed by the Prime Minister of Vietnam. DTU offers academic programs that include a graduate two-year master’s degree, an undergraduate 4 to 5 year bachelor’s degree, a Junior Technical College three-year Associate bachelor’s degree and Secondary Professional and Vocational Education two-year diplomas.
DTU offers transfer programs, from Secondary Professional to Technical Junior College, from Technical Junior College to Undergraduate, from Secondary Professional to Undergraduate and from Vocational Education to Undergraduate.
DTU has partnerships with 50 universities around the world.
DTU has programs to help students continue their studies abroad, such as the 2+2 program (2 years at DTU and 2 years at Appalachian State University, America), the 1+1+2 program (1 year at DTU and 3 years at Lorain County Community College (LCCC) in Elyria, Ohio) and the 3+1 program (3 years at DTU and the final one either at Auston Institute of Management & Technology in Singapore or at University of Chichester, and at Oxford Brookes University in England).
DTU has partnerships with universities such as the University of North Carolina, Seattle Pacific University, San Jose State University, Cleveland State University, The Pennsylvania State University, and Singapore Polytechnic.
Mr. Le Cong Co, Mr. Le Phuoc Thuy and Ms. Nguyen Thi Loc met on 15 August 1992 to form a committee